[ale] what would YOU do with 24 SSD's?

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:57:09 EDT 2009

On 07/10/2009 02:37 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Scott Castaline <skotchman at gmail.com
> <mailto:skotchman at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     Hmmm 51?, Can't remember that one. One thing that I can tel ya though
>     is, the warranty expires at 50.
>
> Crud. I didn't _get_ the extended warranty. Mine ran out at 40. I'm
> quite certain the hinges need oiling and it's past time for some tire
> rotation, brakes and maybe some bodywork to fix the dents and thinning
> paint on top...
>

> I'm not out of shape. I've chosen "pear" to be my shape.
> --
I've chosen football shaped, thin at the ends and thick in the middle.
As far as the hinges, I'm not sure whether the creaking is coming from
them or the rockin' chair. The dents and brake jobs I get done at the VA
hospital in Decater, and the paint job on top, I just every once in a
while pour a bottle of the "Just For Men" up there and let it dry.