[ale] How to Install Chromium?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:24:03 EDT 2009

Hi Fellas,

I find it funny that I have a hard time finding the page to download the
Chromium files. I found it last night and downloaded the 800MB+ files. I
read on their site that Chromium can take up to 3GB of hard drive space? For
those of you that have tried it, is that true?  So; now that I have the
files, I'll need to build it (Yippie!)  Can someone walk me through it? To
be honest, I'm a bit intimidated by the instructions and thus confused.

I'm running Fedora 11 x86_64.  Thanks.

--
Marc F.

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"