[ale] Sisters on Linux

David W. Millians millia at panix.com
Thu Jul 9 10:19:52 EDT 2009

George Carless wrote:
> Just in case there're any other Sisters of Mercy fans out there, I
> thought you might appreciate that they've recently(ish) updated their
> live news page with a plug for Debian:
> http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/news/livenews.htm

Cool! But KDE? Huh. Maybe if I had been using desktop linux for more
than 2 months I'd understand why people are so fired up about KDE vs.
Gnome.

> And in case there's anyone out there who ISN'T a Sisters fan...
> what's wrong with you? ;)

This list can handle OT but I don't think geeks debating music is a good
way to maintain harmony. ;)

/residents ftw.
//listening to 'The Complete Naked City' - no co-workers today!