[ale] playboy hiring linux sysadmin

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Wed Jul 8 14:05:49 EDT 2009

A long time ago, (08.07.09), in a galaxy far, far away, Michael B. Trausch...:

:=On Wed, 8 Jul 2009, Jim Popovitch wrote:
:=
:=> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 10:29, Jim Kinney<jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
:=> > Hmm. Chicago in winter.
:=>
:=> ... is stunningly beautiful.
:=>
:=
:=Haven't been to Chicago... but having lived up north, I can imagine it would
:=be.  I *love* the winter for its ?sthetics... not so much for the driving.

If you live near an L stop, you don't have to worry as much about the
driving.

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's