[ale] Dial-in widget for SuSE-11.1

Meuon meuon at geeklabs.com
Sat Jul 4 21:27:24 EDT 2009

PPP does not "dhcp". In average ISP configs it hands out an address
netmask and gateway and DNS
After authentication. Depending on the initial auth  mode, this is
capable of being plain text and easy to monitor. If PAP is used, not
so easy.

I usually config with ppp-config
And use pon, poff, and plog for manual control. Plog is useful for
debugging PPP issues.