[ale] [OT] The most OT *AND* disgusting post EVER. It's a CAN'T MISS!

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Thu Jul 2 14:12:18 EDT 2009

Hello Michael,

Thursday, July 2, 2009, 12:42:31 AM, you wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Jul 2009, Jim Kinney wrote:

>> For a minute there I thought it was a colonoscopy. THAT would have
>> been truly terrifying.
>>
>> while that _was_ gross, THIS one will give you the creeps for weeks:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23eimVLAQ2c

> Whatever you do, do not research that on Wikipedia.  That was the most horrid,
> disgusting, revolting set of links I have ever had the misfortune of traveling
> there...

> Sorry, Robert.  But Jim wins this round.

You're right, Mike.  Especially with a line that
states:"...though some species of rodent-infesting botflies do consume
the host's testes/ovaries"?!

Particularly when one of the links is a story of a man with a scrotum infestation:
http://www.vexman.com/botfly.htm

And just when you thought it couldn't possibly get worse, it would be that
botfly larvae are considered *delicacies* in northern latitudes!

That botfly video was almost as bad as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57mH5et8KfE   (about 3:27 in)

Well played, Jim.

Butt....

Round Two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amqc3dv5l8c

:(~

Let me know when you're ready to give up the Hurley Award.

R~