[ale] GPG question about how names appear

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 17 15:42:28 EST 2009

I notice that when I pgp sign my mails, I know see the gpg signature
showing up with my name and the mail account(s) associated with the key
that I setup a while back.  However, the syntax for at least one is
wrong.  It shows "Fastmail" where it should show my name and then the
e-mail address associated with the fastmail account.

My question is, how do I edit this information so that going forward
it's correct syntactically as well as how do I add additional e-mail
addresses to be associated with the key?

--
Cheers,
Trey

The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears
with composure one heavy mischance after another,
not because he does not feel them, but because
he is a man of high and heroic temper.
                 --Aristotle

Darwin tbook.local 9.6.0 i386 Darwin
  3:39pm  up 7 days  5:06,  4 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.42, 0.35