[ale] Job: Georgia Tech - High Performance Computing

Randy Carpenter randy at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jan 16 12:44:22 EST 2009

Thanks, Sean.  The range depends on experience.  We are open to high-
energy, junior technologists as well as those with more experience.
Of course, we don't have unlimited funds but we do not want to limit
our applicant pool either.  All applicants will receive
consideration.  This is one of the more interesting IT related
positions on campus...very cool work involved.

Randy

On Jan 16, 2009, at 12:27 PM, Sean wrote:

> On Friday 16 January 2009 10:54:13 am Randy Carpenter wrote:
>> WEB LINK:
>>     https://ea.ohr.gatech.edu/careers/researchJob.asp?ID=7931
>>
>>     http://www.cse.gatech.edu/
>>
>> TITLE:   RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIST I  (a research faculty appointment)

>> We are seeking an experienced high-performance computing
>> administrator/
>> manager to provide technical leadership and oversight of a rapidly
>> growing set of leading-edge computational resources.
>

> Randy,
> Before I forward this to a few folks I know with this kind of
> experience, I
> need one small piece of datum:  Pay range.
>
> Sean Kilpatrick

Randy Carpenter,
Georgia Institute of Technology,
College of Computing,