[ale] OT: top-posting

Ranal Jarrett k4rsj at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:07:09 EST 2009

After all the other posts came out about this subject, I thought I would stick my foot in my mouth and reply also.

Chris,  read the link...  Just about everything in it refers to Usenet news groups and not mailing lists!!

Just because something was preferred (required by the net cops) for newsgroups doesn't make it make it mandatory or even preferred in a mailing list.

Just my $0.02 worth. :-)

Randy