[ale] AT&T blocked

Björn Gustafsson bg-ale at bjorng.net
Wed Feb 18 10:13:28 EST 2009

Yeah, if you sign up for a free Google domain, you can set your MX to
a Google server and the mail will be delivered to your gmail
account(s).  I haven't done it myself, but I have been starting to
look at it since my ISP (based in Michigan ;) has raised their rates
significantly and I basically just use them as a mail relay.

Like minds indeed.  :)  I have a different email addy for each list
I'm on, and when one gets sufficiently poisoned I /dev/null it and
create a new one for that list.  So far bg-ale@ hasn't had too much
noise.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com> wrote:
> On Wed February 18 2009, Robert Coggins wrote:
>> If all you need is email, I highly recommend google apps.  It is
>> fantastic.  But then, if you are concerned about privacy google may not
>> be the place to host your email.  I know they are all about doing no
>> evil.  But I wouldn't count on the possibility of the government
>> stepping in to do the evil for google...  It's a paradox I know...
>
> I'm not sure what you mean.. you mean have my domain hosted by google apps??
>

> --
> Paul Cartwright
> Registered Linux user # 367800
> Registered Ubuntu User #12459