[ale] Million mega pixel camera on NewEgg

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Wed Aug 26 10:28:28 EDT 2009

On this issue, I was recently tasked with developing an embedded
solution for a PDA/mobile phone for our fulfillment centers. I am not
a .NET guy but I found that doing this client in Visual Studio did not
suck. It was not fun, but it also did not suck.  I was tasked with
finding a suitable device for the client. I am testing the HP IPAQ
211, but I also picked up the Chinese CECT M89 from ebay.

http://www.hiphoneshop.com/zn026-p-821.html?cPath=83_3

I am not expecting much from this device just based on the quality of
other Chinese products, but I will fill you all in if you are
interested. The reason I bring this up is its similarity to the device
at newegg, but this one has a wifi chip (I don't believe the pg220
does).

Chris Kleeschulte