[ale] Clear Wimax

Mark Wright m.perry.wright at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 00:23:44 EDT 2009

I tried to use ndiswrapper with no luck.  I tried to use the same
driver that XP was using and Ndis said it was invalid.  the win2k and
Vista driver said "no hardware".  There were no ndis tested drivers
on the ndis site and using the ones on the disk was not recommended
but it was the only drivers I had.

I may have to ifconfig my other networks off and try again.  I
assumed there might be a conflict but I didn't expect it to fuss
about the drivers even before I tried to config them on.

Mark Wright
m.perry.wright at gmail.com