[ale] Clear Wimax

Mark Wright m.perry.wright at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:49:37 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I just signed up for Clearwire wimax.  I thought the mobile usb modem
would work with Linux but so far no joy.  The home box doesn't care
what is hooked to it but the mobile USB is a different story.  Anyone
have any suggestions on where to start.  Crossover puked on trying to
install the windows divers and control app.  I'm running about 0 for
0 trying to get unsupported apps working on Crossover.  This should
be able to work without playing windows games with it.  I have read
that Wimax modem drivers have been in the Kernel for while now.

Any help would be..hm... helpful.

Mark Wright
m.perry.wright at gmail.com