[ale] AT&T DSL Support - it is a Turing Test?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 07:39:40 EDT 2009

That's quite true. It is not wise for the craft breweries to do so as
they use glass bottles. The soda and swill beer groups uses plastic
bottle and/or aluminum cans which are well suited for emergency
drinking water production.

The Budweiser plant in Cartersville, GA shut down beer production the
day the Gulf coast got clobbered by the hurricane that drowned New
Orleans and produced nothing but water for nearly 3 weeks.

Most people couldn't tell the difference.

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 8:24 PM, Jim Popovitch<jimpop at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lots of beer mfgs are known for bottling real water in times of
> disasters, PepsiCo and Coca-Cola too.
>
> -Jim P.
>
> On 2009-08-16, Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2009-08-14 at 23:15 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
>>>
>>> I also refuse to buy a budweiser for $2.50 when for $4 I can have a
>>> Sam Adams or for $7 a Sam Smith.
>>
>> Funny.  I just returned from a trip from NC.  There is a Budweiser plant
>> off x35 on I-85 in S.C.  I got gas at the Pilot station and commented to
>> my wife that the plant was a place where they bottled water.

> -Jim P.

James P. Kinney III