[ale] Dell: Linux v Windows netbook returns a 'non-issue'

jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Fri Aug 14 06:59:00 EDT 2009

I can't recall off-hand where I remember reading it, and can't look as I'm mobile right now... But I recall reading somewhere about some of the Dell Linux netbook returns being from individuals who purchased because of price and didn't realize they didn't know the operating system and how to use it properly.

I think that would account for more returns of Linux netbooks than Windows netbooks by itself.