[ale] OT: Support Position

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Aug 13 15:51:57 EDT 2009

I have another opening I'm looking to fill.

This is a support and training position.

Requirements

1. Linux
2. Perl
3. Understanding of networking concepts.
4. MySQL

Extra

1. C
2. Java
3. Web development

The requirements don't seem like much but there is much to do.  This
position will provide the following to our customers

1.  Support for products sold
2.  Support for pre-sales and product being evaluated
3.  Onsite training for our customers
4.  Fun and exciting booth work at trade shows.
5.  Network administration

There will be the occasional travel.  For training expect to be out once
per month for a few days.   Must have a valid passport for travel
abroad.

Linux is used heavily at this organization and you'll be running it on
your desktop unlike other places where you may do Linux but run
Windows :)

Many of our programs are written in Perl so knowledge of the language
makes your job easier.  You'll also use Perl to write scripts to
automate tasks.

all candidates must be a US resident and a US citizen.

Email me off list for details.

Chris