[ale] ick - big brother alert

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:09:16 EDT 2009

Geoffrey Myers wrote:
> On Aug 11, 2009, at 11:37 PM, JK wrote:
>>
>> I was struck by the phrase, occurring multiple times in the article:
>> "TV Everywhere movement".
>>
>> Fsck, isn't it ALREADY everywhere?
>
> Noise pollution.  At Wal-mart they have TVs mounted in the pumps.  I
> think the call it Gas station TV.  There's no getting away from it.

several years back when we were hit by a hurricane the power was out for
a few weeks.  no humming from electric lines, no lights obscuring the
night sky.  it was very relaxing.

~sigh~ i might have hugged a tree, but i was young and impressionable...

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/