[ale] ick - big brother alert

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:26:26 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Brian MacLeod<nym.bnm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Inigo Says: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you
> think it means."
>
> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fascism

Good definition. I don't think that fascism is limited to a single
person dictatorship, however. A committed group of ideologues can
perform the same functions as a single fascist dictator. I do think
that the current model of fascism requires a single person
dictatorship. But then any  top-down national control structure that
rules by fear and intolerance and generally behaves as if a fascist
dictator were making all the calls probably should be called fascist.

ick. more ick than I care to tolerate.
James P. Kinney III