[ale] Dead Motherboard?

Omar Chanouha ofosho at gatech.edu
Fri Aug 7 12:20:16 EDT 2009

I am using an M2-atx. I am hooked the 12v from the battery to the M2+
and the I hooked the M2- to the frame of the car. The power supply was
meant for cars, so it should handle all spikes. I removed the battery
overnight, and nothing changed. The fan spins properly. The bench
power supply shows about .5 amp current drain.

I also hooked the 12v ignition from the ford harness to the M2, as
well as the amp on.

-O