[ale] javascript question

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Aug 7 12:16:03 EDT 2009

I'm trying to find a short cut way to do something in javascript.

Got a page full of fields.  User finishes inputing data, and submits.
The data produces an error and therefore I need to refresh the page and
let them fix the data.

This data is validated in a database, so I can't simply check the data
before submission.

We were trying:

window.location.reload(history.go(-1))

But that refreshes the page as well as attempts to resubmit with the
invalid data.

Suggestions?  I'm trying to not rebuild the page by hand with the
pre-populated fields, but that might be what I have to do.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin