[ale] Can some one recommend a good blog software

Matt Rideout mrideout at windserve.com
Wed Aug 5 00:49:56 EDT 2009

aaron wrote, On 08/05/2009 12:14 AM:
> On 2009, Aug, 04, , at 7:26 PM, Matt Rideout wrote:
>

>> Wordpress
>>

> Joomla is an equivalent.
>
> There's also Drupal, but that is probably overkill
> and may undermine the "simple" requirement.
>

> peace
> aaron

Joomla and Drupal are both great at what they do, but I don't think
either is as simple as Wordpress for someone who just wants a blog.
FWIW, I end up using Joomla the most frequently of those three, but when
the need arises to train someone who's unfamiliar with a CMS, Wordpress
training nearly always goes a lot faster.