[ale] Xirrus demo

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Tue Sep 30 22:25:21 EDT 2008

Hey Mark.

   ALE aka Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
   want to know if they can brow-beat
   you into a demonstration at an ALE meeting?

   They are a rabid bunch of Linux zealots
   that will probably throw rotten tomatoes
   at you, ask very hard questions about the
   gear and pick on you a lot..

   But also includes a handful of people
   with a serious interest in high end wireless
   networking that may just drool at your
   kewl toys.

   Meetings are usually at Emory U.
   See http://www.ale.org for details.