[ale] Anyone looking for a new gig?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:07:18 EDT 2008

My personal apologies for the rude reply. Some people act as if they get to
set the rules for the whole world because they know more about computers
than someone else. That is not the case for most ALE users.

In the interest of having all of my Linux using friends, even those that
attack people offering employment, EMPLOYED, please do keep this list posted
with jobs you have that are specifically associated with Linux skills. If
you have questions about what tasks are Linux skills, by all means post and
we can help. We can also set you up with a live CD you can use to tinker
with this stuff on your own equipment.

While it would be nice if the emails sent were simply plain text (it makes
it easier to read for the computer luddites who haven't upgraded since
System-V was ported to the PDP) I understand that most people outside the
realm many users live in on ALE have no ability to tinker under the hood
with the settings in their email client. That's OK. The email came through
just fine using modern hardware, software and clients.

Just so everyone is aware: C# is not a linux skill. Neither is .NET or
SQL-server.

OK. Time to feed a grumpy ALE'er his meta-mucil. He gets real mucil on
Wednesdays. :-)

James P. Kinney III