[ale] Anyone looking for a new gig?

ALElistRIG at lanta.com ALElistRIG at lanta.com
Tue Sep 30 12:06:00 EDT 2008

Hi Everybody,

I’m new to the group, but have been watching the emails for a bit. I work with an IT recruiting firm here in town and we have several openings for embedded Linux developers. If anyone is looking to make a change on the job front I’d love to hear from you. Our client is eager to bring experienced Linux developers on board
 specifically we’re looking for about 7 years in Linux development, as well as C#/.Net skills, Web Services, SQL (client is now using Microsoft SQL so that would be preferred but not imperative), and OOA/OOD skills. The company is located in Alpharetta and is a pioneering new technologies in mobile asset management.

I do have more thorough job descriptions if anyone would like to see them, just let me know and I’ll email them directly off-list. Also, if anyone wants to recommend someone who isn’t on this list, or another place to look, I’m all ears.

Thank you all. -R

Ryan Gemmill |The Lanta Group, LLC
950 East Paces Ferry Rd, Ste 2860 |Atlanta GA, 30326
404.256.7383|404.256.7384 fax |404.432.7986 cell rgemmill at lanta.com | www.lanta.com