[ale] Linux Administrator opportunity

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Sep 12 09:09:11 EDT 2008

As for me the last 3 positions I've had I got through headhunters that
found me on job boards (at least 2 of those were via Monster.com - I
think the 3rd said they found me on CareerBuilder).  Even the job I had
before that though I was referred by an ex-coworker I had to go through
a headhunter to get the job.

The one Job board I'd stay away from unless it has changed significantly
since 2001 is AJC jobs.  It had all sorts of bogus postings for
positions at Cox that mysteriously never seemed to get filled.  Given
that Cox owns AJC I decided they were posting these just to make it
APPEAR it was a valid site.

YMMV of course.