[ale] mixing mailbox and maildir with dovecot

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Wed Sep 10 22:43:10 EDT 2008

	I've honestly never seen a situation where I would have mbox and
Maildir in the same account, let alone the same directory. Now having
one account using mbox and another account using Maildir I don't see any
issue as the server can determine which is in use and supports both
easily enough.

	Myself I use Maildir for servers for a number of reasons. I can't even
recall the last time I actually used mbox for mail folders.

	Regards,
	Jeremy