[ale] Comcast Caps Data at 250G/Month

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 13:38:38 EDT 2008

In August, I used 93.65GB of bandwidth total. So far this month I have
used 37.75GB. I download quite a bit of material in excess of 4GBs at
a time, I use Vonage for my home phone service, and I play a lot of
online games. I'm really not sure how I feel about the 250GB cap.
Based on my two stats, it seems like a lot of bandwidth. But if I had
a connection with as much speed as Comcast offers, I don't know if it
would be enough.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/