[ale] Anybody writing chemical equations in OpenOffice?

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Sep 4 14:56:04 EDT 2008

I thank the list for the help earlier regrading getting OpenOffice to
create some chemical symbols. The technique does require going into the
math equation editor, but it isn't all that horrid.

I think I have the current level of processing under control, which is
creating full chemical equations for my students. But these are simple,
non-equilibrium equations, so I'm looking for the techniques needed to
go forward. Yes, I'm wandering around Google, but it would really be a
help if I found somebody who uses OpenOffice to create chemically
oriented documents to ask questions of.

Anybody on this list doing this type of writing??

Thanks again!