[ale] easy, simple TV ad campaign assembly?

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Sep 3 02:31:34 EDT 2008

iMovie (with the exception of iMovie 2008) is your
friend.  Even an aging PowerPC Mac OSX machine
will be up to the task if it is 800mhz G3 or better.

Open Source media production tools are not there yet.
The announcement of Mozilla and WC3 integration of
Ogg and Theora should be changing that situation soon.
:-)

peace
aaron