[ale] OT Flat Screen Recommendations

Michael Rishi Forrester michael at majereconsulting.com
Tue Nov 25 09:11:22 EST 2008

Paul,
I have had several Samsung LCDs and have been happy with all of them.  My
latest is a syncmaster 906bw and it works with all of my Dell workstations
(from the Dimension 4600 to my recent Dimension 9200c) all with a variety of
video cards and OS'es.  Native Resolution is 1400x900 and it comes with DVI
and VGA cables.

Michael Rishi Forrester
Infrastructure Architect

Website: www.majereconsulting.com