[ale] Leaving Linux for Outlook plugin

PairOfTwins PairOfTwins at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 22 21:41:38 EST 2008

Vernard:

VMware with Unity looks very promising --- except for the price.  I've
signed up and downloaded a trial copy and will give it a trial run.  We
shall see how much she values keeping XP confined to a file on her hard
drive, but I'm looking forward to seeing Unity.  Seems like the Mac
users have that feature in Parallels, too.

Tom