[ale] Wireless Broadband

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:41:47 EST 2008

Most of my use has been for an ssh session into a remote machine along
with an open browser or two for support docs. Since the speed is on par
with a sort of speedy dialup, streaming video would be quite painful.

Be sure to read the fine print about total transfer bits per month.
"unlimited" != unlimited.

Some one should really have a bedsheet party for the marketdroids that
re-purpose (lie!) words. George Orwell would be shocked.