[ale] Wireless Broadband

Brian Whigham oobx at itmonger.com
Sun Nov 2 20:54:45 EST 2008

Along with that, anyone know of a mini-pci wan card that would work with
verizon / Sprint?  How about AT&T?  Maybe the internal antenna wouldn't work
well even if a card existed.

Anyone used mini-pci or USB devices with the UMPCs (EEE, Acer Aspire One,
etc)?

9",2lb UMPC + WWAN + Linux would be nirvana. :)

Thanks,
Brian