[ale] bittorrent issues with Bellsouth

Adrin adrin at bellsouth.net
Mon May 26 00:56:04 EDT 2008

I have notice that when you start a BT, the est time for the first few
seconds is off.   Of course to if only one person has 100% and the
average completion is way below 100%.  you will get great speeds right
up tell you hit the average completion.

I have AT&T sometimes there is trouble and sometimes there isn't.  Now I
wonder if that other provide that is doing unheard of things to packets
could cause trouble down the line for a node that has to reconstruct the
packets.