[ale] Ogle Install?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed May 21 08:37:47 EDT 2008

"which ogle" will only work if it is in your PATH.

To find out where and which files were installed by a given rpm simply
type:
rpm -ql <package>

Presumably your package name was ogle so you'd type:
rpm -ql ogle

If that doesn't work you can type:
rpm -qa |grep -i ogle
to see what packages with ogle in the name are on the system.