[ale] ALE is now a Google group!?

Marc Ferguson mferguson at digitalalias.net
Tue May 20 08:15:55 EDT 2008

Wow, you guys really love your list.  I'm coming from a new-age
prospective (or Web 2.0) and this "listserv" seems real old, but one
the other hand it seems very useful and straight to the point. You
guys have helped me to see how "workhorse" applications, not very
pretty,  are very useful. I don't think I'll ever like Lotus Notes
though.

What mailing service is this anyway?  The only one I seem to remember
is listserv.