[ale] odd log message

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon May 19 23:20:16 EDT 2008

Check /etc/inittab for an entry that is spawning `ld co`. It might be
similar to `x:5:respawn:ld co...`

I have no idea what FC's default inittab is like, but I'm pretty sure
it would be trying to spawn the GNU linker. You might have a
compromised system on your hands.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/