[ale] Fire down on Williams street...

Chris Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Thu May 15 22:57:18 EDT 2008

I'm a few days behind on ALE mail...the fire was a car in the parking
garage and was contained pretty quickly. No injuries or outages, just
some fragrant carcinogens wafting up through the outside vents as the
employees of the American Cancer Society exited the building.

(Yes, they got building management to shut down the smoking area in
the basement when they moved in. Not that anyone's bitter...)

-C