[ale] OT: Know any elderly-Mac wizards?*

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Tue May 13 16:15:24 EDT 2008

Greg -

Thanks. I expect the 'cheap tool' approach is worth a shot.

To answer your question, OE-5 did give me an export of 'contacts', but
it's bloated with empty fields. That's what I meant about a "semi-manual"
approach. The folders and traffic are in a single file, but so far I
haven't found a tool that recognizes it.

  - John