[ale] printers

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat May 10 16:06:02 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 15:52 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > At this point, the best thing to do is create a bug report against
> > lenny and have a DD fix it.  I don't have a lenny install ATM,
> > either, so I am not sure what else there would be to do.  You do
> > "apt-get update" often with lenny, correct?
>
> always, almost daily..

Yeah, then I would say file a bug report and provide anything they need
to help get the issue fixed.  Probably, the actual fix will be nothing
compared to the time it will take for the issue to be recognized and
worked on, but them's the breaks with just about any large system.  I
haven't ever worked directly with Debian, though, so I am not sure what
the turnaround will be.

	--- Mike

Michael B. Trausch                                   mike at trausch.us
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us