[ale] Thuderbird qustio

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri May 9 16:32:46 EDT 2008

I got that working and I have two other annoyances i need to figure out.

1.  When sending mail TB wants to copy the message to the Sent folder on
the IMAP server.  For large emails with attachments this results in
two copes being sent out of the network.  Evolution stores on a local
sent folder

2.   Some people send me email with return receipt (I hate those).
Evolution as far as I know does not notify them.  TB requests and I
always say no.  Is there a way to tell TB to never return those and to
stop asking?

Thanks,
Chris