[ale] dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri May 9 09:50:33 EDT 2008

Jim Kinney wrote:
> I always love the vi vs emacs stuff. It lets me tell the difference between
> the programmers and the admins. :)

Not always an accurate assumption though.  I would count myself more of
a programmer then an admin, and in my early years, I was purely a C
programmer using vi.

A lot of depends on where you start.  Me, I was working for AT&T, thus
vi was pretty much the editor of choice.  I hadn't even heard of emacs
at the time.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin