[ale] Broadband mobile cards

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 00:54:09 EDT 2008

Another option not yet mentioned is watching the usual shadowXX characters
on the treo forums to see when the first hacks for the DUN on the centro
come out..You might recall the same garbage about disabling DUN was done by
certain providers (cough)cingular(cough)(cough) but they released a hack for
it and shock a few months later there was a firmware release that enabled
DUN since everyone in the known world had already applied the hack

Ned