[ale] OT: checking out potential employer's reputation

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:11:09 EDT 2008

2008/7/24 Sid Lane <random.user.427 at gmail.com>:

> hey,
>
> I'm currently employed (more or less hapily) but an interesting opportunity
> has suddenly shown up that I think I'd be pretty stupid not to at least look
> into.
>
> my ? is:  does anyone know of any reliable ways to get feedback about a
> given company from other tech-types currently or recently employed there?

--- without tipping your hand that you are looking to your current
employer...

The usual google lookups are good but if the engineers are NDA covered you
may have a hard time getting the level of "how are things" feedback you
really would like. Bu a goog search may provide some names to do further
looking.

James P. Kinney III