[ale] New Topic: White Papers

Giulio (lists) lists at cruton.info
Thu Jul 17 11:20:00 EDT 2008

On Thursday 17 July 2008, Jim Kinney wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Chris Fowler
> <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com>
>
> wrote:
> > "White Papers"
> >
> > Does anyone really read them?
> >
> > --
>
> I have noticed that the difference between most white papers and
> toilet paper is the toilet paper lets the user apply their own
> layer.

:-)
Not only that but toilet paper is way softer.

I think they are useless too, but they are part of the blurring line
between marketing and information. And marketing folk are desperate
to find new ways to shove products when traditional marketing is
dead.

This can be good however. Hopefully we will recycle all those white
papers and the cost of toilet paper will go down.

Giulio