[ale] Since we're on the subject of jobs lately

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 16 11:30:26 EDT 2008

You guys can behead me for top posting, but it saves a lot of time and
effort digging down to the bottom of a huge email chain to see what
someone wrote.

Anyway, I am all in favor of kilts, too! A wee kilt is much more
comfortable than a pair of dress pants. For winter wear, a great kit is
most adequate, and they look damned good, too.

You'd never guess that I had a lot of Scots in my family tree, would
you? ;-)

Dan