[ale] eee in Atlanta

Henry dimensiondude.oss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 00:28:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

Is there anywhere I can look at the eee and similar computers in
Atlanta? It is important that I can actually see and use them, because
their form factor is so integral to their value.

So far, I've come up with Frys, BrandsMart, and Microcenter. Last I
looked on their website (it is down now), Frys did not have the eee
there. Microcenter and Brandsmart do have the eee, but their selection
appears limited (no 900, which I think I am most interested in, for
instance).

Thanks