[ale] employment list discussions

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Jul 13 20:31:00 EDT 2008

We are currently thinking about the idea of another another developer to
the staff.
Historically most of our developers have been contractors that have day
jobs and work
for us in their spare time.  For our new project we are requiring more
hours and possibly will add a full-time employee to our staff.

Here is a list of requirements ordered in importance.

Languages:
1. C
2. Java
3. Perl

Platforms:
1.  Embedded Linux
2.  Standard Linux

GUI:
1. Web development HTML and JavaScript

We are developing a new embedded Linux device that will communicate to
our Java
application running under Tomcat.   All candidates must be a US Citizen
and be
a resident of the US local to Atlanta.  This position is primarily
telecommuting with some office visits.  Possibly some travel but very
little.

If interested in more details email me off list.

Chris