[ale] Last autoresponse notification for today

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 13:23:32 EDT 2008

OK, this is happening quite regularly.  A miscreant is using my (old)
email addr to send a virus, nothing new about that.  However
ale-bounces at ale.org is accepting the virus, and then replying to Yahoo
with a full copy of the viral email....  presumably this will happen
to other scarfed addrs.

The problem is:  The servers, to which ale-bounces at ale.org is fwd'ing
the viral email, may start blocking ale.org email.   Can we get some
virus protection on ale.org, please.

-Jim P.