[ale] New system...

bugy at bellsouth.net bugy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 2 18:04:32 EDT 2008

I just got Barracuda Firewall 200 brand new for free :) The sysadmin at my workplace just throw it away. He is not familiar with any that says Linux on it. This is mail filter, spam blocker  .... whatever :) Inside is regular motherboard with 40GB disk on PATA 66/100, Athlon 1200 don't know how much RAM, but has one free RAM slot +. Just regular PC with Linux. Mounts in 19" rack. One ethernet port. Big minus,  just realize ... lot of noise. If you wаnt it ... get it. Probably you should hookup CD to reinstall new Linux system :) It is brand new !!! I guess never worked.